8.26.2008

First day of the last year

Monday was the first day of class once more. It was good to see everyone again (even though it really hadn't been that long, just felt like it). Back to routines (of staying up way too late and rushing out the door in the mornings - ha!)

I have half days on Mondays so it's not too bad. Then I don't have class again until Wednesday afternoon which at least allows me some time to catch up. We also had our adviser meet and greet. It's hard to imagine that just one year ago, I was in the same position has the new class.

Yesterday was also my birthday. There was a time (mid to late 20's) that I avoided any celebration. Nowadays, I'm just grateful and more appreciative to have lived through another year. Last night, we (kids included) went out for dinner and had some sushi. Everything was delicious. My daughter loves tobiko so we got her a couple of pieces too. Now gimme some cake! :)

Speaking of cake and sushi(like the segue? No? too bad), I'm not quite sure how I feel about this:



[via Cake Wreaks]

No comments: